Monday, November 04, 2013

More waxed fabric cards!

A couple more cards using those squares of waxed fabric.  Pretty much the same steps - stitched my fabric square (3.5") to a coordinating card stock using coordinating thread on my sewing machine.  On the left hand card, I punched the edge with my eyelet border punch (SU), embossed it with a stitching embossing folder (CB), layered this whole element on my yellow card front and added a colour printed greeting.  On the right hand side card I added some coordinating seam binding as I stitched the waxed fabric to the coordinating layer, glued the whole thing to a card front and added the colour printed greeting using 3D foam tape.
Was really fun to play with this waxed fabric!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments