Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another set of card that reuse a card


After making these two cards, I was digging through a container on my desk and found this small card which I had also received in a swap package a while back. I thought it would also be quite appropriate for making cards.  I used the front on the left hand side card.  I layered it onto purple, added some gold details with a gel pen and mounted a layered punchie greeting to the lower right hand corner.  All these elements were mounted to a red card front.  Love the beautiful travel theme!!
For the second card on the right hand side I used the back of the card.  It had information on the back so I needed to find a way to cover up the writing.  I found this colour printed punchie greeting that was the right colour and also perfectly hid the writing.  I added a red embossed layer behind the decorative layer, added a green ribbon and mounted this piece to a green card front.  I mounted the greeting punchie over the ribbon using 3D foam tape.  One will be added to my stash and the other is off to my other monthly card exchange partner.  

Therese 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments