Thursday, February 11, 2016

Packaging for gift certificates for a fundraiser

 I am donating some gift certificates for classes to a local fundraiser and was wanting to find a colourful 3D presentation for them. Here is what I came up with and I am very happy with how this project worked out!!
I printed my gift certificates on a half sheet of white cardstock.  I scored a piece of acetate and a piece of cardstock at 1" and at 2.5".  I stapled the two inch flaps to each other near the bottom which created a slot in which I inserted my gift certificate.  I printed a "Creative Play Date" header for each one and added green grass die cuts to the back using double sided tape.  I positioned the header on the front of the acetate and pulled the cardstock up in behind until it made a good footing and stapled it on both side through all the layers.  I inserted punchies between the grass and the cardstock to add a bit of dimension and colour!!                  Therese


1 comment:

  1. Therese, These are very cute!! I believe they will be effective. Good Job. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments