Thursday, May 26, 2016

Special Class - confetti birthday cards

 Another card for my special card class.  I embossed the right hand side of the card fronts.  I cut decorative paper strips and punched two holes in them -n one nearer the top and one lower down.  I punched borders that coordinated with them and adhered them to the back of the decorative layer being careful that the border did not show through either hole.  I added ribbon to the right hand side of the top hole and then glued this layer to my card front letting it overlap the embossed area.  Next, I added the confetti embellishments.  I added pearl dots to those on the right and little orange sequins to those on the left.  I positioned the flowers - one in each opening and one on the embossed area.  I layered my greetings and added them to my card front.   Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments