Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day card for DH

I created this card for my DH for Father's Day! It combines his favorite colours and a print of a photo of a light house we took on PEI.  I layered the image on dark brown/brown cardstock layer and punched the left hand side with the scallop border punch (SU) than pierced each scallop with a push pin.  For the strip I glued coordinating scraps of decorative paper to a scrap strip of cardstock and then embossed it with the Square Lattice (SU) embossing folder. I layered green cardstock strips to each side and then glued this whole element to the left hand side of a kraft card front.  I glued the image over the paper strip aligning the joint in the cardstock background of the image with the edge of the accent strip which worked nicely.  I layered my little oval greeting (Melonheadz) over a coordinating layer (Nestibilities) and adhered it to my card just below the image using 3D foam tape.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments