Sunday, June 26, 2016

Quick and easy cards from kits

In needed a few cards!!  One for my friend who has been babysitting my garden and another for a July birthday!!   I prepped these two cards from kits from my last class!! I flagged the ends of the decorative paper strips and glued them to the left hand side of a coordinating card.  I used my slot punch to snip the spine so I could insert my ribbon.  I adhered both ends to the inside of the cards using double sided tape.  I watercoloured the laser printed images (Beccy's Place), layered them onto coordinating cardstock and added a punched border before adding them to my card over the ribbon using 3D foam tape.  I layered the punched greetings over a coordinating label punchie (SU)  and added them below the image on my card front.  I knotted a short piece of ribbon with a single knot to the left of my images to simulate a bow.  Quick and easy!!  Having kits on hand is very handy!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments