Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall themed laser resist cards!

 Another set of laser resist cards to celebrate the fall season!!  I laid out a variety of leaves (CLKER) in Corel Draw, laser printed the letter sized page onto white cardstock then cut it into quarters before applying some watercolour to the leaves and background.  Love the way it turned out!!  I trimmed them all to 4" x 5.25" and created four different cards with them.
For the first one, I wrapped green cording and red fiber to the layer before gluing it to a red card front.
I watercoloured my greeting (SU), layered
on a deep yellow punchie which I cut in half and glued to the back before adhering it to my card front with 3D foam tape over the cording.
For the second card, I layered my watercoloured punchie greeting (SU) with green in the same way before I punched holes on either side and threaded in two lengths of beige seam binding attaching the ends to the back of the layer with double sided tape.  I adhered the whole layer to the front of a light blue card.

For my third card, I wrapped green cording before gluing the background layer to the front of a green card and added a little layered greeting (SU) over it using 3D foam tape.
For my fourth card, I watercoloured my greeting and layered it with dark orange, punched a slot on the left hand side and threaded through a piece of dark green seam binding before adhering it to my background layer using 3D foam tape.  I adhered the ends of the seam binding to the back of the layer using double sided tape before gluing this whole layer to the front of a yellow card.
I am enjoying the wide variety of possibilities for creating cards with these laser printed images!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments