Monday, December 05, 2016

Wedding or Golden Anniversary card

Always want to have a few wedding or anniversary cards in your stash so I made another one today.
I started with an ivory card and added this beautiful gold paper to it.  I found a lace that worked perfectly with the stripes in the paper and added just the right amount of texture.  I added it to the paper before adhering it to the card.  I added two heart punchies (SU) - one stamped and punched, the other punched from another beautiful gold paper which I embossed to give it some texture.  I layered my little laser printed greeting punchie onto a yellow label punchie (SU) which was just the right colour and finished off my card very nicely which I added with 3D foam tape.
This one would be suitable for a golden anniversary as well as a wedding.  Nice to have it be versatile as well as beautiful!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments