Monday, February 06, 2017

Vintage Valentine's cards with collaged hearts

This Valentine's card features a beautiful collaged heart element which I laser printed and then die cut with my round Nestibilities.  I layered the die cut onto a scalloped circle which I also cut with my Nestibilities from kraft cardstock.  I glued them together and then added dots in each scallop using a white gel pen.  For my background I trimmed a piece of decorative paper and added short length of ribbon to the bottom edge which echoed the scallop design element very nicely.  I used double sided tape to attach my background to my brown card front and properly secure my lace at the bottom.  I added a strip of red cardstock then layered my focal element over it.  I trimmed both ends of my laser printed greeting and adhered it to my card front using a small piece of 3D foam tape in the middle and double sided tape on both ends which gives it a bit of dimension.  Pretty happy with this one too!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments