Friday, March 31, 2017

Cardmaking - March - feature little birdie sticky notes


These cards feature birdie stick notes my sister shared with me.  She is always looking for cool things to use on her cards and so she gave me a few for my birthday a while back.  You can see here another card I made recently with one.  I started these cards by choosing background paper which I adhered to coordinating cards.  I die cut some grass (SX) which I glued to the bottom of the card.  I embellished the stick note birds with a black brad eye, a hand cut yellow beak and a paisley punchie wing!!  For the first card I placed the bird on a branch (TH Tree SX) which was created using a strip of brown cardstock die cut with the TH Tree die.  The branch was then pruned of odd and stubby pieces.  The greeting is stamped (SU) and layered twice onto coordinating circles of cardstock and mounted to the card using 3D foam tape.  For the second card I drew the bird some legs and feet using a fine tipped permanent marker.  Very happy with how this any occasion cards worked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments