Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter card with a beautiful iris collage element

Another Easter card to add to the stash!!  This one started with this beautiful iris collage element which I received as a RAK in an exchange card years ago.  I found the green embossed layer in my background stash and decided to layer it to a navy layer which I embossed with the Swiss Dot embossing folder.  Before gluing them together I added a length of ivory ribbon on the lower portion of the green layer. I glued this whole element to the front of an ivory card front.  I added my iris image to the top portion a bit askew and my oval punchie stamped greeting (SU) below that overlapping the ribbon. A fairly quick and easy card as several of the elements were ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments