Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Purple and gold for a get well card


I worked on a few get well cards and this one was my last one for now.  I started with the laser printed decorative paper which I ripped in two, trimmed to fit above and below the embossed border that I added to my purple layer and then glued into place.  I added a length of vintage seam binding gluing the ends to the back of the layer before adhering this large element to the front of a gold card.  I punched a purple scallop circle (SU) and added a round greeting punchie (DesertDiva) which I had watercoloured to coordinate.  I pierced each scallop to add a bit of texture before I adhered it to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I tied a short length of seam binding to the one on the front of my card with a single knot to simulate a bow.  I love this colour combination!!  Bright and cheery!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments