Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Birthday Card Set - a fun cupcake digital image with some very graphic decorative paper

Yet another card for the set!!  Click here to get all the details on why and how I am making these cards.

For this card I started with a dark brown card and combined two pieces of coordinating decorative paper to create a background.  I added a thin strip of brown cardstock over the place where they joined which gave the whole card a very dramatic look!!  I watercoloured the cute cupcake (Melonheadz) with shimmery watercolours in very subtle shades to coordinate with the background.  I added a thin border to the image using a dark brown permanent marker to help it stand against the bold paper before adhering it to my card front with double sided tape.  I added a bit of shading to the laser printed oval greeting, layered it onto a brown oval punchie and adhered it to the front of my card using double sided tape.  Really love how this one turned out!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments