Saturday, November 04, 2017

A puffin and a versatile sketch from a card kit

I need a card today so I went looking through my card kits to see if I could find one that would be appropriate and found this one with a puffin.  Works!!
The puffin is a digital image from CLKER which I laser printed on white cardstock and then trimmed into a tag using a Sizzix tag die.  After watercolouring the image I add the black seam binding and the laser printed greeting with double sided tape.  I layered the two pieces of decorative paper to my yellow card front and added the black cardstock strip that I embellished with my tracing wheel.  I added the tag using 3D foam tape.
I am really liking having card kits on hand for making up last minute cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments