Saturday, November 04, 2017

Christmas card class #2 and #3 - joy with a star

I taught two Christmas card classes yesterday!!  So much fun to listen to Christmas music and create!!  This is one of the card we made.  It is the same as the ones I made for this class a few weeks ago.  
I started by gluing a background to a coordinating card front and then added a colour printed JOY - PEACE ON EARTH trimmed to leave a border on the words.  I used a decorative font to create the JOY so it was easy to change the colour to accommodate the rest of the card.  I watercoloured the inside of the letters then glued it to the front of my embellished card and finally added the little star punchie using 3D foam tape.  The PEACE greeting is from a CD I purchased many years ago which I printed on kraft cardstock.  I added a few lines of tracing wheel texture to the PEACE card and the red JOY card.  I am finding all sorts of places to use this cool tool. 
These were really fun and fairly quick to put together.  

Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments