Saturday, November 04, 2017

Christmas Card Class #2 and#3 - embossed rectangles, ribbon and digital images with a versatile sketch

I made this my third card for these two classes which was inspired by the card in this class.   I made up a few more here and here.  I layered six embossed rectangles onto a card front.  I coloured and layered my image, added a length of folded ribbon to the back and then used 3D foam tape to adhere it to my card front then trimming the ends.  As you can see this sketch accommodates any occasion by simply changing the focal element and greeting.  I did quite a few with non traditional colours which was fun!!.  The images are from a variety of sources - swirly nativity - unknown, simple stable with baby Jesus - Cre8tive hands, star garland and little hollies -Meljens, Christmas floral spray - Beccy's Place, snowy bridge - Clker.  Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments