Friday, November 17, 2017

Kid's birthday card which features a cute cupcake

For this card - part of a set of kid's birthday cards I am making for my daughter - features a cute cupcake image from Dearie Dolls.   I laser printed it, trimmed it out and then watercoloured it.  I used a pink card front which I lengthened to the right size using a rectangle of white.  I added a piece of pink harlequin paper to the top portion before adding a pink rectangle over the joint of the cardstocks using double sided tape to keep everything where it belonged.  I trimmed my laser printed greeting, distressed the top and bottom edges and then tied on a piece of coordinating ribbon before adhering it place over the pink strip.  I trimmed the ends to the edge of the card.  I watercoloured the image and layered it onto pink cardstock before adding it to my card.
Enjoying making cards for my grand children to use for their friends birthdays. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments