Tuesday, January 16, 2018

White embossing on watercolour paper - bright cheery cards!


These two cards were made up from kits I found on my desk from this class.  I love these!!!  I simply added watercolour until I was happy with how they looked and left them to dry.  For the left hand card I stamped and clear embossed a friendship quote (SU) in the center section of the background and then added three flower sequins in coordinating colours using tiny brads.  This focal element was layered onto coordinating cardstock and then onto a black card front.  For the right hand card I added a coordinating organza ribbon and tied a short end to the bottom section to simulate a bow before adding a laser printed chalkboard greeting over it using 3D foam tape.  I glued this layer to a coordinating cardstock and then onto a black card front.   I have a few more kits from this class so expect to see them in the next little while!!  I really fun technique!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments