Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snowman Christmas card

A few more Christmas cards!!  I die cut the snowmen (TH) when my sister, Sylvia, was visiting the last time and thought I should get them glued up before I lose some of the pieces.  I love the simple look of these guys!!  Once they were all assembled I decided to use a kraft background and a black card which works for the Splitcoast challenge of using non traditional colours.  I embossed my kraft layers using a swirl (TH) embossing folder, sponged the lower section with a white pigment pad to add a bit of dimension, added the laser printed greeting with twine using 3D foam tape and glued the ends of the twine to the back of the layer using double sided tape.  I adhered this layer to the black card front, added my snowmen using 3D foam tape and added three little snowflake punchies.
Really happy with how these all worked out!!  I made nine of them which gives me a total of 23 for this year!!
Therese

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so snow fun and very cute, Therese!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments